FollowMe is avaiable on MultiWii 2.4 and iNavFlight.
FollowMe has few different modes:
- Wand advanced
To use any of this modes the flight controller should be in Position Hold mode, Altitude Hold is also adviced and for INav – GCS NAV mode should be enabled.
To enable/disable FollowMe during the flight can be achieved by:
- Enable/dissable FollowMe function in the app
- Enable/disable Position Hold mode and take manual control
- Enable/disable GCS NAV mode (iNav only)
- Normal – model will try to stay directly above you. In practice it is behind you due to delays.
- Orbit – model will fly around you in set distance
- InFront – model will try to be always in front when you are walking
- Wand – point your phone in required direction and press Volume Down key. Model will go there
- Wand advanced – the same as Wand but it also sets model altitude